Is when people are FOR the government using your phone records, DNA and invading your privacy at any cost. Their answer for this? “Well if your not a terrorist you should have nothing to hide and be for it as well” Or “Well it’ll help catch a terrorist” “The Constitution has always been ignored in this country, so what does it matter? Terrorist terrorist”
They don’t really seem to care about their privacy or your privacy. These people are the low information voters, who don’t pay attention to anything. These people are really frightening cause, they will believe anything. I see these people all the time, on the comment section on articles, on here, on the radio,TV, and in person and they usually have people agreeing with them. This country really needs to wake up.
- living-impaired reblogged this from freegayconservative
- frolic-in-brine-goblins-be-thine likes this
- fuckpoliticalparties reblogged this from freegayconservative
- steekira likes this
- 5-to-1 likes this
- coffeecoloredowl said:These are people who don’t know two shits about our Bill of Rights. Because all of those things just drip with infringement on the 4th amendment.
- zachsmith14 likes this
- bravelittleconservative likes this
- freegayconservative posted this